- Join our 24 hour readathon! 31 Jan 2013
Join our 24 hour readathon!
- Social Media Surgery @ Inkwell, Leeds 28 Jan 2013
Social media surgery in Leeds
- Your invitation to Sharing Stories York campaign launch 23 Jan 2013
Your invitation to Sharing Stories York campaign launch
- Your invitation to Sharing Stories Leeds campaign launch 18 Jan 2013
Your invitation to Sharing Stories Leeds campaign launch
- Record breaking NHS bunting comes to York 07 Jan 2013
Record breaking NHS bunting comes to York
- Doves of peace 13 Dec 2012
Christmas is a time often associated with peace and goodwill. But
for many of us, the extra stresses and pressures of the festive
season can make us feel anything but peaceful.
- Keeping healthy through the winter 13 Dec 2012
Top tips for staying healthy through the winter period.
- Record breaking news! 11 Dec 2012
Record breaking news!
- Non-executive director vacancies 05 Dec 2012
The Council of Governors of Leeds and York Partnership NHS
Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint two non-executive
directors to join the Board of Directors.
- Christmas giving tree 16 Nov 2012
- Trust statement - Pat Regan inquest 13 Nov 2012
pat regan coroner verdict leeds nhs trust
- Media Statement R.E. Claim against High Royds Hospital 29 Oct 2012
Trust's response to an enquiry in to a claim against High Royds
- Letter from Santa 26 Oct 2012
Send an extra special letter(with a splash of magic)to the little ones in your life this Christmas.
Place your order overleaf before Monday 10 December 2012 to ensure Christmas delivery!
- NHS Leadership Recognition Awards 2012 25 Oct 2012
The Trust is pleased to announce Lyndsey Jayne Charles, allied
health professional lead for Learning Disability Services has
been selected as a finalist in the NHS Leadership Recognition
- Love Arts Leeds 2011 wins HSJ award 27 Sep 2012
HSJ Awards, efficiency, Love Arts Leeds, 2011, LYPFT
- Annual Members' Day 2012 26 Sep 2012
Annual Members' Day 2012, Frank Bruno, mental health, AGM, LYPFT
- Trust Awards 2012 26 Sep 2012
Trust awards 2012, Leeds, York, Harewood House, LYPFT
- Enhancing community services for older people: Your views 21 Sep 2012
York, Mill Lodge, LYPFT, Older people, community services
- CQC 2012 Community Mental Health Survey 17 Sep 2012
CQC 2012 Community Mental Health Survey
- Creating conversations at the Knowledge Cafe 11 Sep 2012
Creating conversations at the Knowledge Cafe, about services in
York and North Yorkshire.
- Statement in relation to Veolia ES (UK) Limited, also known as Veolia Environmental Services (UK) Limited. 04 Sep 2012
- Council of Governors Election 04 Sep 2012
Notice of Election
- Get me? campaign launch 30 Aug 2012
Get me? campaign launch, Royal Armouries,
- Trust Awards 2012 22 Aug 2012
Trust Awards 2012
- Annual Members' Day - Tickets available 21 Aug 2012
Annual Members' Day, tickets, Trust Awards
- Non-executive director vacancies 16 Aug 2012
Non-executive director vacancies
- New pharmacy now open at The Retreat 16 Aug 2012
Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LYPFT) have
welcomed the opening of a brand new pharmacy based at The
Retreat, a not-for-profit specialist mental health care provider
- The Trust Awards 2012 - vote now! 06 Aug 2012
The Trust Awards 2012
- Trust become top tweeters 31 Jul 2012
Trust become top tweeters, twitter, social media, board of
- What's your Goal? wins gold 17 Jul 2012
What's your Goal? NHS gold accreditation
- Everything you need to know about... Leeds Gender Identity Service 26 Jun 2012
Everything you need to know about... Leeds Gender Identity
- Bag yourself a signed LUFC shirt! 09 May 2012
Bag yourself a signed LUFC shirt!
- Proposed changes to the CFS/ME service 08 May 2012
- Get into the groove and raise money for charity 14 Apr 2012
Get into the groove and raise money for charity
- We need your help to break a world record! 13 Apr 2012
We need your help to break a world record!
- Hobbycraft helps the Trust with their record breaking challenge 15 Feb 2012
Hobbycraft helps the NHS with their record breaking challenge
- Welcome to our new Trust 01 Feb 2012
Leeds York NHS foundations trust partnership mental health learning disability selby easingwold tadcaster
- What's your Goal? Launch on ice.....win tickets 26 Jan 2012
What's your Goal? Launch on ice.....win tickets
- Monitor approves transfer of North Yorkshire & York mental health and learning disability services 19 Jan 2012
Monitor approves transfer of North Yorkshire & York mental health
and learning disability services
- Get well cards backed by Trisha Goddard 18 Jan 2012
Get well cards backed by Trisha Goddard
- What's Your Goal? 16 Jan 2012
On Sunday 15 January Keith Woodhouse, a Non-Executive Director for Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust, will be setting out on a personal challenge to climb the highest mountain on the American continent.
- Planned industrial action 30 Nov 2011
Planned industrial action
- A winter's tale with Elliot the Elf 21 Nov 2011
Look after your Mental 'Elf this Christmas
- Annual Members' Day 2011 12 Oct 2011
Annual Members' Day 2011
- Black Dog campaign meets Love Arts Leeds 30 Sep 2011
Black Dog campaign meets Love Arts Leeds
- An evening with Phil Hammond....tickets on sale now 05 Sep 2011
Phil Hammond love arts
- A new name for Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust 03 Aug 2011
A new name for Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust
- Proud about mental health 03 Aug 2011
Time to Change Leeds volunteers and NHS staff will come together on Sunday to fly their anti-discrimination flag at Leeds Pride.
- Ruby Wax bares all at our members' day 27 Jul 2011
Ruby Wax bares all at our membersé─˘ day
- Everything you need to know about...eating disorders 01 Jul 2011
Everything you need to know about...eating disorders
- We're looking for models for our 'Gay...OK!' awareness campaign 28 Jun 2011
We're looking for models for our 'Gay...OK!' awareness campaign
- Picnic in the park 24 Jun 2011
Picnic in the park
- Celebrating 70, 000 carers 14 Jun 2011
Celebrating 70, 000 carers
- The BIG Event - Schedule released 02 Jun 2011
The BIG Event - Schedule released
- Leeds Learning Disability Week: June 20th - 26th 2011 02 Jun 2011
Leeds Learning Disability Week: June 20th - 26th 2011
- Leeds, it is time to talk 01 Jun 2011
Leeds, ité─˘s time to talk
- The BIG Event - Carers Week Thursday 16 June 25 May 2011
The BIG Event - Carers Week Thursday 16 June
- Election for the Board of Governors of Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust - RESULT 12 May 2011
Election for the Board of Governors of Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust NOTICE OF POLL
- Everything you need to know about...being a carer 25 Mar 2011
Everything you need to know about...being a carer
- Get on board, become a governor 08 Mar 2011
Get on board, become a governor
- Leeds rugby put some muscle behind local campaign 10 Feb 2011
Leeds rugby put some muscle behind local campaign
- Everything you need to know about - dementia and memory loss 23 Dec 2010
A chance to listen to clinicians and chat together over some of the issues surrounding this challenging illness.
As a Foundation Trust we value our members and want to support you in your understanding of mental health and learning disability issues.
- Keep mentally elfy this Christmas 16 Dec 2010
Keep mentally elfy this Christmas
- Film event set to tackle mental health stigma 05 Nov 2010
Film event set to tackle mental health stigma
- Have your say - Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment 22 Oct 2010
Have your say - Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- Film to change your mind 22 Oct 2010
Film to change your mind
- Health and Social Care Awards - Time to Change 14 Oct 2010
Health and Social Care Awards - Time to Change
- Staff to raise funds in parachute leap 12 Oct 2010
Staff to raise funds in parachute leap
- Human library event aims to tackle mental health stigma 05 Oct 2010
Human library event aims to tackle mental health stigma
- Launch of the Trust Strategy 01 Oct 2010
We've launched our new strategy
- Finding the light through Arts and Minds 30 Sep 2010
Finding the light through Arts and Minds
- Annual Membersé─˘ Day - in pictures 30 Sep 2010
Annual Membersé─˘ Day - In pictures
- Alastair Campbell visits Leeds to promote mental health awareness 24 Sep 2010
Alastair Campbell visits Leeds to promote mental health awareness
- Business chiefs join Alastair Campbell for mental health charity dinner 20 Sep 2010
Key business chiefs and professional leaders from across the region will be meeting tomorrow evening to discuss, with guest speaker Alastair Campbell, the stigma around mental health.
- Verity Rushworth to open new garden for women at local hospital 24 Aug 2010
Verity Rushworth to open new garden for women at local hospital
- INSPIRE 29 Jul 2010
- Annual Members' Day with Alastair Campbell 29 Jul 2010
Annual Members' Day with Alastair Campbell
- Notice of Poll, ballot papers are on their way! 23 Jul 2010
Notice of Poll, ballot papers are on their way!
- New city-wide policy for delivering mental health care in Leeds wins double national award 08 Jul 2010
Mental health services in Leeds are celebrating winning two prestigious awards in recognition of the way community services for people with mental health are delivered.
- New mental health chief offers high praise for city services 16 Jun 2010
New mental health chief offers high praise for city services
- Election for the Board of Governors 2010 10 Jun 2010
Election for the Board of Governors 2010
- Leeds gets the balls to say no to stigma 11 May 2010
Leeds gets the é─˛ballsé─˘ to say no to stigma
- Local motor dealership drives national campaign in Leeds 07 May 2010
Local motor dealership drives national campaign in Leeds
- A NICE scholarship for local development worker 07 Apr 2010
A researcher from Leeds has been awarded a prestigious scholarship to help improve services for children with mental health problems.
- The launch of our membership fund 01 Apr 2010
- Trust Awards 2010: Winners announced! 15 Mar 2010
Click to see the list of all the winners at the Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust Awards 2010
- Board of Governers appoint new Chairman 02 Mar 2010
Frank Griffiths has been appointed by The Board of Governors as the new Chairman of Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust with effect from 1 April 2010.
- Supporting someone living with dementia 01 Mar 2010
Five simple ways to help someone living with dementia
- Trust comes out on top at the prestigous National Patient Safety Awards 10 Feb 2010
Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust is celebrating a double achievement at the national Patient Safety Awards.
- Help is at hand to support local people back into work 28 Jan 2010
Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health has launched a new virtual Centre of Excellence in Leeds to support people who use mental health services get into employment.
- The Trust gets a mention in the Time to Change magazine 22 Jan 2010
The Trust features a couple of mentions in the winter edition of the Time to change magazine, Update.
- Are you a patient? Give us your opinion 13 Jan 2010
We have recently signed up to a new website to give our patients the opportunity to voice their opinions about local healthcare.
- Excelling in Patient Safety, Leeds PFT - NICE Conference 2009 11 Jan 2010
Leeds PFT aim to deliver exemplary mental health and learning disability services and are recognised for their work in the area of patient safety.
- Call to lift ban on jury service for people with mental illness 10 Jan 2010
Rethink calls for a consultation on the unfair and discriminatory law that automatically bars anyone "who suffers or has suffered from mental illness..."
- Feeling anxious or distressed? Call the new NHS Stressline 30 Dec 2009
The NHS Stressline is 0300 123 2000. It is open 8am-10pm daily
- Trust's commitment to patient safety recognised in shortlist for two prestigious national awards 09 Dec 2009
Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust has been shortlisted for two awards at the prestigious Patient Safety Awards.
- Don't let Christmas cost you your health 09 Dec 2009
Support and advice will be on offer to Leeds shoppers after research has revealed the pressures that Christmas can have on your mental health.
- The dark side of Hollywood- Yorkshire Evening Post 03 Dec 2009
From One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to A Beautiful Mind, hundreds of films feature charcacters with mental health issues. But just how accurate is their portrayal?
- First inpatient mental health unit in the country to achieve stage two Practice Development Unit 20 Nov 2009
First inpatient mental health unit in the country to achieve stage two Practice Development Unit
- Time to change roadshow rolls into Leeds to tackle mental health stigma 26 Oct 2009
A national multi-media roadshow hit the streets of Leeds with a strong anti-stigma message to raise awareness of mental health issues across the city.
- Learning Disability Directorate Involvement Team wins another award at Leeds Health Stars event 14 Oct 2009
The Learning Disability Directorate Involvement Team have scooped yet another award for their pioneering work around supporting service users to shape and influence the services they receive.
- Mental health 'tsar' praises Leeds services 09 Oct 2009
THE national mental health tsar has praised services in Leeds.
Professor Louis Appleby, national clinical director for Mental
Health Services, was speaking following a visit to the Becklin
Centre, near St James's Hospital.
- Pear Tree Partnership on BBC Radio Leeds 09 Oct 2009
Peartree Partnership in Headingley featured on BBc Radio Leeds on Thursday 8 October 2009
- Service users and carers share their stories in Trust video 29 Sep 2009
Four service users and two carers talk about their experiences of mental ill-health and the stigma that surrounds.
- Hospital staff take three peak challenge for patient therapy suite 28 Aug 2009
Hospital staff at local mental health unit take the Yorkshire three peak challenge to raise funds for patient therapy suite.
- New Governors Announced 19 Aug 2009
New Governors announced following elections
- Trust shaping national mental health strategy 28 Jul 2009
Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust are taking part in a new 13 week consultation for New Horizons, which will determine the future policy for mental health services nationally over the next ten years.
- Trust's charity sends computers to Zambia 22 Jul 2009
Trust's charity sends computers to Zambia
- Trust Statement - Out of Area Treaments 21 Jul 2009
Trust Statement - Out of Area Treaments
- Governor nominations in... 08 Jul 2009
Nominations for Governor Elections have now been received
- Notice of Election for the Board of Governors of Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust 22 Jun 2009
Nominations are now open for the Election of the Board of Governors of Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust.
- Therapeutic Communities network day for mental health service users 19 Jun 2009
The Pathway Development Service, hosted by Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust, held a second Regional Learning Network Day for mental health service users in partnership with NHS North Yorkshire and York Community and Mental Health Services.
- Swine Flu Latest 12 Jun 2009
Early yesterday evening the World Health Organisation (WHO) raised the pandemic 'flu alert to Phase 6.
- Learning Disability Involvement team wins regional Health and Social Care Award 05 Jun 2009
Learning Disability Involvement team wins regional Health and Social Care Award
- Independent Inquiry Reports Published 02 Jun 2009
Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust extends its deepest sympathy and support to everyone affected by these tragic incidents.
- It's Time to Change 27 Jan 2009
From January 2009 we shall be working alongside a national campaign to end mental health discrimination, Time to Change.
Together we will tackle a lingering taboo and one of the greatest social injustices.
- Working together to provide the best possible patient care 13 Oct 2008
Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust has been working together with the University of Leeds to bring a major national initiative into local NHS unit.
- Trust and the BBC put their heads together for 'Leeds Mental Health Week' 15 Sep 2008
Leeds Mental Health Week is a trust-led campaign which focuses on mental health and wellbeing in Leeds and aims to reduce the stigma which often surrounds it.
- Student police officers get Trust experience 10 Sep 2008
Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust have joined forces with West Yorkshire Police to develop a new initiative to provide valuable training for student police officers, giving them an insight into mental health services provided by the Trust.
- Hospital chiefs serve up treats for staff and patients 08 Jul 2008
Members of hospital staff throughout the country this week have been pulling out all of the stops to celebrate the 60th birthday of the National Health Service.
- Excellent results for Trust's hotel services 25 Jun 2008
The hotel service staff of Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust have recently received a total of eight 5-star ratings for hygiene and food safety in their units. Awarded by the Local Authority Environmental Health Officers.
- Gaynor Faye to open Mother and Baby Unit's new Č£100,000 'Enhanced Healing Environment' 12 Jun 2008
Actress Gaynor Faye is to open a pioneering new 'Enhanced Healing Environment' at Leeds Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust's Mother and Baby Unit next Tuesday, 17th June.